Deus Ban appeal

Deus

Registered
I would like to say one or two things.

First of all , i was banned by a guy who needs to be everything but admin : KINGHAWK.

This guy banned me because i complained about the way he is doing his job , just terrible.

He banned a player named exit just one round after asking him for scan which is impossible to give in this short period of time.

This guy was playing with wh for like a month and no one seems to have notice it. Now he turned that off because i asked for his scan the other day.
Instead of giving me a scan he gave me gag for 1 day...then he removed his wh and now braggs about his scan...

He insult people, and then when they respond, gag them for 1 day and kick them randomly.

and one last thing check the reason he gave to ban me permanently , u'll have a good laugh.

Haseeb if you read this please remove his rights, its urgent, because otherwise no one will keep playing there.

Thanks

Deus

Registered
well ty for the first unban but he banned me again today... i did go hard on him tho, he gagged me for 1day so i took my revenge by killing him every round, this noob has no skills, he insults people, he's not even fair, HE SHOULDN'T BE ADMIN, and on the other hand i feel sorry for him, he must be sad to do things like that...
can you unban me again pls

AND REMOVE HIS RIGHTS PLSS EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.