[Admin Report] KINGHAWK

Deus

Registered
[PLAYERS] If you have any Problem, Feel Free To Share it with Haseeb
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: KingHawk^
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.emirates.ovh or Contact Haseeb Memon
[AMXBans] Reason: 'fuk off'
[AMXBans] Duration: 'permanently'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_2:0:370396582'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '1**.1*.57.1**'
[AMXBans] ======================================

You call this an admin?!!!

LOOK AT THE REASON OF THE PERM BAN , he insulted me and my mother , i told him to never insult me again , after that ban...

WHY YOU GAVE HIM ADMINSHIP IN THE FIRST PLACE ? TO WATCH FOR ABUSE ? WELL GUESS WHAT HE'S THE ONE WHO ABUSE ..... HE NEVER SPEC PEOPLE TO SEE IF THEY ARE CHEATING OR NOT, INSULT PEOPLE, WAIT FOR THEM TO RESPOND AND BAN.... GAG RANDOMLY..... NO ONE LIKES THIS BUTTHURT CHEATER, WHATS THE POINT OF LETTING HIM BE ADMIN ???!!!

ok you think he heard me , maybe and its a big maybe , but why he comes out like that and take that specific angle to shoot me, a pro will slowly move and clear that angle by small bits, he jumps and fires immediately at the right spot, even if he heard me before he can't know exactly where i am without wh so no point of taking that angle, he knew exactly where i was because he saw me behind that wall, no one clean will ever do this, EVER , because with that angle all you can see is a wall , and how about the second guy who went CT base ? how the fc he knows he went to base and start running like that? I HEARD NO FOOTSTEPS AFTER THE FLASH !!! AND LOOK AT THE FIRST SHOT TOWARDS CT BASE, HE STARTED SHOOTING AT THE GUY WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HIM........

CAN YOU POST THIS ON THE GROUP PLEASE, I HAVE NO FACEBOOK

AND SHOW THIS DEMO TO SOMEONE REALLY GOOD AT CS , AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE WILL SAY

HE BANNED YESTERDAY SOMEONE WHO ASKED FOR HIS SCAN: ROSE OF VERSAILLES , CHECK IT

HE BANNED A GUY THE DAY BEFORE AFTER ASKING HIM FOR SCAN AND WAITING JUST ONE ROUND...

YOU NEED TO REMOVE HIS RIGHTS AND BAN HIM HE IS NOT MEANT TO BE ADMIN, TREATS PEOPLE LIKE SHIT AND DOESN'T KNOW THAT HE IS THE SHIT

THANKS

Members online

No members online now.