REPORT AGAINST ADMIN Christian AKA Christian Zlatev

KingHawk^

KingHawk^
VIP Member
About 1 hour ago this noob admin insulted me for no reason, thn he transfer me to Terrorist wihtout any reason or my permission and when i was at 94 score he changed map without even voting after that he was keep asking why am i best player in EGC i gave 1000 hours thats why im on top bla bla bla so i showed him why im on top and why they call me bast so he asked scan from me i gave him scan and after that i was keep asking did you get my scan he didnt replied. he asked scan in white chat in front of 20 players so he must tell im clear in white chat after seen my scan but he didnt. So i was teaching him that with out any bad word and he gagged me thn i asked him why he gagged me in admin chat and he showed me attitude that means hes admin and if he dont like me he can do whatever he want i was tolerating him from past few hours so i showed him my attitude now and we fight in admin chat after that he banned. Plz remove his adminship otherwise many more good players stop playing in EGC. Thanks

Ts786

Staff member
King Of EG
Old player . just gag no ban if abuse in this case he is not wrong. and next time do not take scan from him he is clear .

Player unbanned .

Members online

No members online now.