[Admin Report] Unban me please

iFon3s

Registered
iam was playing and see KingHawk ban some one withouy scan so i said why. he said to me bec i banned he 3 times today. after it he said to me mother fucker i swear he said it to me if u want proof there was admin or one of important player king or ceo or something from this things his name is reginwolf i wish he wont lie but he was in the server. so kinghawk want me to scan i said to he ok wait after it he changed me to ct team i said to he why u change me to ct team i want to see u the proof then he said to me
so he banned me reason ' dont have selfrespect? getlost ' he atleast dont see my scan
i wish i get unbanned and here the scan www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=1764991
i wish u trust me who reading me
with regards iFon3s

iFon3s

Registered
iam was playing and see KingHawk ban some one withouy scan so i said why. he said to me bec i banned he 3 times today. after it he said to me mother fucker i swear he said it to me if u want proof there was admin or one of important player king or ceo or something from this things his name is reginwolf i wish he wont lie but he was in the server. so kinghawk want me to scan i said to he ok wait after it he changed me to ct team i said to he why u change me to ct team i want to see u the proof then he said to me
so he banned me reason ' dont have selfrespect? getlost ' he atleast dont see my scan
i wish i get unbanned and here the scan www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=1764991
i wish u trust me who reading me
also i want to report he there is no admin like he he think he boss bec he admin
with regards iFon3s

Members online

No members online now.